Shop Now. Pay Later. Zero Interest. Zero Fees
Sign up in seconds
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Shop DubaiAudio.com and check out as usual. At checkout, choose Postpay as your payment method. You will be directed to the Postpay website to register and provide payment details. If you’ve used Postpay before, verify your account and complete your order.
Please note, all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for Postpay, and the bag value must be between AED 400 and AED5,250 for your initial purchase.
All Postpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. The remaining three payments are deducted automatically every 2 weeks from your selected payment method. If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log in to Postpay to make your payments early. Postpay will then adjust the amount owed accordingly.
You can log in to your Postpay account anytime to view your payment schedule or make a payment before the next due date.
- Pay in Two: Split your total order amount in two, pay half today and half in one month when you get paid! Payments are scheduled so you won’t have to do anything more. Always zero interest and zero fees!
- Pay in Four: Split your total order amount into four instalments repaid every two weeks! Payments are scheduled so you won’t have to do anything more. Always zero interest and zero fees.
- Or Pay Now: Used Postpay before? No need to enter you card details anymore, simply verify your account using your mobile and pay in one click! Secure payments powered by Postpay.
Products between the price range of AED 400 – AED 12,000. Please contact us for further information.
To be eligible to use the Instalment Feature, you must:
- Be an individual who is at least 18 years old;
- Be a resident of the United Arab Emirates and hold a valid Emirates ID;
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract;
- Have a valid and verifiable mobile telephone number;
- Be authorized to use the Payment Method provided; and
For more information please refer to Postpay’s Terms & Conditions.
Yes, you can manage all of your payments through your Postpay account page.
All orders placed with Postpay that utilize the Instalment Feature are subject to approval. They may, in their sole discretion, not provide the Instalment Feature to you, or cancel an approved order before the goods or services are delivered or supplied for any reason including but not limited to your history of transactions with them or to prevent against fraud, legal, regulatory or non-payment risk.
If your previously approved use of the Instalment Feature is cancelled:
- Provided you have not already received the good and services, you will receive a full refund of any amounts you have paid (excluding any chargebacks or other fees incurred in relation to your payment) to your Payment Method or, if that is not possible, to any other payment source as directed by you (and approved by us), and will cancel any future payments related to that order;
- The Seller from which you purchased goods or services) will not be obliged to deliver the goods (or provide the services) which you have ordered;
- You will have no obligation to make any further payments to us, or continue any other ongoing relationship with us, with respect to that order; and
- If you wish to proceed with the purchase from us, we may accept an alternative payment method in our discretion, or if required to do so by law.
If you would like to return your goods for any reason, kindly contact us for assistance.
Until we confirm the return of the goods, or the relevant refund or part refund, you will remain liable for the full payment of the goods. During this time, Postpay may continue to process any Instalment Payments in accordance with the dates set out in your Payment Schedule.
Once the goods have been returned and the refund (or other price adjustment subsequent to purchase) has been approved, Postpay will issue a refund to your debit/credit card and adjust your Payment Schedule appropriately (including to reduce or cancel any future payments, if necessary). Please note, in the event of partial refunds, refund amounts are taken off the last payment/s first.