This is a function that can be used as a "USB sound card" by connecting the AK product to PC USB.
- After connecting the product to PC, select [USB DAC] to connect to USB DAC mode.
- The USB DAC function is automatically installed and recognized through the driver built into the OS.
- If the device does not install properly, check the device driver (automatically search) through the Device Manager.
- If the device is installed but no sound is output, delete the device through Device Manager
and connect the product to the PC again and confirm.
- If your PC already has a sound card, change the default device through the control panel,
Sound is played only when you select the AK product as the device to output the sound through the playback program setting.
However, it is advised to take the following cautionary steps:
- If the support format is exceeded, the sound will not play.
- When the USB DAC is connected, the volume control is unavailable when the LCD is off.
- When connecting USB DAC, previous, play and next keys are unavailable.
- If the USB usage is high or the PC is slow, the playback sound can be cut off
- When video is played back, depending on the original and output quality, the sync may not fit.
- Optical output (S/PDIF) is unavailable during USB DAC connection.
- Volume cannot be adjusted via the Windows volume control.
- You can adjust the sound volume through the volume of the program you are using or volume key