AED 640.00 (Inc. Tax)
3 in stock
Soundboks Gen.3 is the only swappable battery in the Bluetooth speaker game. Seriously. Compatible with all SOUNDBOKS products. Experienced users always have an extra on hand to swap in a snap and keep the music going. 40 hours of playback at mid-volume, 5-10 hours at full volume depending on model.
The Soundboks Gen 3 Batteryboks has a runtime of 40 hours at medium volume and up to 8 hours at full volume. It also features a 5-level LED battery indicator and a heavy-duty DC battery connector.
– Replacement battery for Soundboks Gen1, Soundboks Gen2 and Soundboks Gen3
– Up to 40 hours of battery life at party volume (104 dB)
– Fully charged in 3.5 hours
– Works for Soundboks Gen1, Soundboks Gen2 & Soundboks Gen3
Orders ship Sunday through Friday from our offices in Dubai, UAE.
In-stock products typically ship within 48 hours and should be expected to arrive in 3-4 business days. Orders outside of the UAE should be expected to arrive in 5-7 business days.
Pre-order and backorder products will state the approximate delivery timeline beside the Add To Cart button.
If you would like to place a custom order, chat with our specialists for a guided shopping experience. Once your order has been placed, a timeline will be provided depending on your order details.
- Free delivery within the UAE
- Shipping charges will be calculated upon checkout for orders outside of the UAE (Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia & Qatar).
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to the applicable laws of the state or country an item is shipped to and are the customer's responsibility.
For additional information on shipping and our exchange & return policy visit our help center.
Installation charges are applicable and can be paid upon delivery for our clients based in Dubai.
- Installation Charges: AED 350 Per Hour
- Speaker Cables: AED 20 Per Meter
- Trunking: AED 10 Per Meter
For clients based outside of the UAE, please contact our specialists and we will share an estimate based on your requirements.
Batteries wear out over time. If you’ve owned a smartphone, you’re all too familiar with the dwindling battery life even after a few months of use. Thankfully, the SOUNDBOKS battery is more robust—and a lot smarter—than your average rechargeable battery. But it’s still subject to losing a little life after a while.
ABOUT THE BATTERY:
1. Use your battery to power your SOUNDBOKS. The charger is NOT a power supply, but it is a battery charger
2. Don’t play over volume 5 while the battery is charging in the speaker
3. UNPLUG your battery from the SOUNDBOKS before storing it (the SOUNDBOKS (Gen.3) uses a small amount of power when it is turned off and that might slowly drain your battery)
4. Avoid deep discharge of under 20% for optimal rechargeable battery power
5. Store batteries indoors and with at least 80% capacity
6. Charge and store at living room temperature, ideally at 15° C (59° F)
7. Discharge within stated temperature range: -15 to 55 ℃ (5 to 131 ℉)
8. Always follow the ‘ALWAYS:’ and ‘DO NOT:’ instructions printed on the bottom of your battery.
ABOUT THE CHARGER:
1. If you’re only using your charger to power the SOUNDBOKS, it may shut down at higher volume (normally between level 6 and 11). If you are plugging your charger to the SOUNDBOKS without a battery in it, the amount of power available to the SOUNDBOKS is going to be lower as the charger will only provide energy up to a certain volume.
2. The SOUNDBOKS was built for maximum performance while running on the battery only. The charger is NOT a power supply, but it is a battery charger