From: AED 18,485.00 (Inc. Tax)
Clearaudio’s vision for the concept: Design an elegantly styled turntable package featuring a level of ground-breaking technology usually only found in high-end turntables, combining plug-and-play simplicity with outstanding sound quality and affordability.
Concept edition series, is a limited edition of 250 units. It is combining special colors and improved material features.
In this edition the chassis top insert plate is made out of artificial stone with a special coating. Thus is improving the overall rigidity and giving some extra weight. The chassis is lacquered with a special white, giving the extra modern look. An eye and ear catcher, made to last forever!
The concept achieves these highest of requirements, realising the Clearaudio vision.
Beneath the sleek, contemporary exterior is a level of technical sophistication unique to Clearaudio.
The concept‘s body is carefully crafted from medium-density wood fibre (or, optionally, pressure-formed solid wood) with a selection of smart made-to-match surface finishes. The body’s upper layer incorporates a special high-tech satined plastic compound designed to minimise unwanted resonance.
The DC motor is fed by an external voltage-stabilised power supply and is completely decoupled from the chassis, isolating the record from any mechanical interference.
The concept tonearm features a magnetic bearing that is friction-free for extremely low distortion and superb performance. The package is completed with the high-quality Clearaudio CONCEPT Edition MM or Clearaudio CONCEPT Edition MC cartridge (toneam and/or cartridge upgrade possible).
With the concept turntable package, Clearaudio offers you an extremely innovative design that is very affordable.
Orders ship Sunday through Friday from our offices in Dubai, UAE.
In-stock products typically ship within 48 hours and should be expected to arrive in 3-4 business days. Orders outside of the UAE should be expected to arrive in 5-7 business days.
Pre-order and backorder products will state the approximate delivery timeline beside the Add To Cart button.
If you would like to place a custom order, chat with our specialists for a guided shopping experience. Once your order has been placed, a timeline will be provided depending on your order details.
- Free delivery within the UAE
- Shipping charges will be calculated upon checkout for orders outside of the UAE (Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia & Qatar).
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to the applicable laws of the state or country an item is shipped to and are the customer's responsibility.
For additional information on shipping and our exchange & return policy visit our help center.
Installation charges are applicable and can be paid upon delivery for our clients based in Dubai.
- Installation Charges: AED 350 Per Hour
- Speaker Cables: AED 20 Per Meter
- Trunking: AED 10 Per Meter
For clients based outside of the UAE, please contact our specialists and we will share an estimate based on your requirements.
Just follow the steps below:
1. Remove the cartridge.
2. Adjust the counterweight so that the tonearm 'floats' while not in rest position.
3. Turn the anti-skating screw to get the position of the headshell of the tonearm right above the edge of the platter, where the lead-in groove would be.
4. Mark the position of the anti-skating screw by drawing a line with a pen from the screw head to the tonearm foot.
5. If you are mounting a Concept MM or any other Clearaudio MM V2 cartridge, turn the anti-skating screw 3 times anti-clockwise. If you are mounting a Clearaudio Concept MC cartridge, turn the anti-skating screw 4 times anti-clockwise.
6. Finally, mount your cartridge again and check the tracking force.
Please note this is just a quick guide for the standard Clearaudio cartridges provided with the Concept turntable.
We don't offer MM styli on their own. A cartridge's original measured values can't be guaranteed following a self-repair. In such cases, we offer stylus exchange/repair servicing at lower prices for MM cartridges, in which we also clean and double-check the whole cartridge at the same time.
Please contact our consultants at the Dubai Audio store for more information and prices.
If a cartridge isn't protected by a proper stylus guard, in our experience the most common causes of broken needles are free-roaming pets, overzealous cleaners and high-spirited children! We recommend always using a stylus guard when the turntable is not in use. If you don't have a stylus guard, you can request a replacement from our team at Dubai Audio and we'd be hapy to help!
Ideally, our Clearaudio cartridges can be used for several decades. External influences such as climate, temperature, humidity, intensity of use, maintenance and the condition of your records can affect the lifespan of the cartridge.
The part subject to wear and tear is not the diamond, but the rubber-silicone overlay of the cantilever, which can lose flexibility over the years.
If you suspect wear and tear of your cartridge, you can have it double-checked at our store located at Sheikh Zayed Road.