AED 28,014.00 (Inc. Tax)
Out of stock
The INT-25 embodies all this and less. A smaller stereo Class A amplifier at a lower price, it takes advantage of the lower power requirements to have simpler single-ended circuitry and fewer parts in the signal path. This also allows elimination of degeneration, “that other negative feedback” in all stages.
Pass Labs build amplifiers with excessive output stages, huge heat sinks, and massive power supplies. We use the highest quality components in simple linear topologies, assembled and tested with care and subtlety. They measure well, sound great, and are reliable. Twenty-plus years of ongoing innovation have kept the X and XA amplifiers at the forefront of high-end audio.
The INT-25 embodies all this and less. A smaller stereo Class A amplifier at a lower price, it takes advantage of the lower power requirements to have simpler single-ended circuitry and fewer parts in the signal path. This also allows the elimination of degeneration, “that other negative feedback” in all stages.
Simpler and fewer gain stages improve speed and stability. Lower voltages mean the ability to run gain devices at higher bias currents, more deeply into Class A. Newer power Fet technology replaces banks of parallel small transistors with a single pair of industrial devices, each having a 700 watt / 40 amp rating. With no current-hogging issues and a new constant-current bias circuit to compensate for temperature drift, they connect directly to the loudspeaker without ballast resistors for the lowest possible distortion and highest damping factor. No degeneration also increases the efficiency and Class A operating current, allowing greater Class A operation into low impedance and reactive loads.
The simple front-end circuit uses two pairs of our favorite NOS complementary Fets in common-source mode in a current feedback (CFA) configuration.
The preamp section is a simplified single-ended version of the one used in the INT-60 and INT-250 with three line-level inputs and no line-level output.
Everything was done in the signal chain from the microphone to the loudspeaker, forever leaving an indelible mark on the music. The XA25 amplifier section is direct-coupled requiring no DC servos or frequency compensation, neither adding to nor subtracting from the experience.
As with all Pass amplifiers, the technology and construction are strictly in the service of the listening experience. The INT-25 measures superbly, but its subjective qualities are most special. In an industry where products with great specs are often found to be dry and boring, this amplifier breathes new life into the music.
Orders ship Sunday through Friday from our offices in Dubai, UAE.
In-stock products typically ship within 48 hours and should be expected to arrive in 3-4 business days. Orders outside of the UAE should be expected to arrive in 5-7 business days.
Pre-order and backorder products will state the approximate delivery timeline beside the Add To Cart button.
If you would like to place a custom order, chat with our specialists for a guided shopping experience. Once your order has been placed, a timeline will be provided depending on your order details.
- Free delivery within the UAE
- Shipping charges will be calculated upon checkout for orders outside of the UAE (Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia & Qatar).
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to the applicable laws of the state or country an item is shipped to and are the customer's responsibility.
For additional information on shipping and our exchange & return policy visit our help center.
Installation charges are applicable and can be paid upon delivery for our clients based in Dubai.
- Installation Charges: AED 350 Per Hour
- Speaker Cables: AED 20 Per Meter
- Trunking: AED 10 Per Meter
For clients based outside of the UAE, please contact our specialists and we will share an estimate based on your requirements.
1. Leave it on or turn it off: The product is designed to be left on all the time. The exception to this might be a case where the preamp will not be used for an extended time - in that case it can be turn off.
2. Cleaning: The finish can be damaged by harsh cleaners and abrasive cloths. We find a damp soft cloth works best. You can also use a mild solution of windex or white vinegar but be careful to avoid the acrylic window. The acrylic window should only be cleaned using “plastic cleaner & polish”.
3. Remote batteries: The two AAA batteries should be replaced every six months at least. The batteries are located under the remote back. This is held in place with four 4-40 phillips fl at head screws. Please note the polarity of the batteries, putting them in wrong could cause damage.
4. Replacing the fuse: The fuse should only be replace with the same type and size as indicated on the rear. Audio Specialty FUSE: NOTE: The “Overload” and “Time Delay characteristics” will differ slightly (due to the different metallurgy of the fuse elements) between commercial grade and audio grade fuses. We can’t guarantee that your audiophile grade fuse, won’t blow at a different in-rush current threshold, than your stock commercial fuse. Use of other than approved fuses, may invalidate your product warranty and result in product damage.