AED 18,480.00 (Inc. Tax)17600
Rediscover your vinyl collection.
Take the first step into high performance vinyl playback. And close the door behind you, you won't be turning back. Experience the iconic Sondek LP12 in an affordable package, powered by carefully selected Linn-engineered components.
Let Majik LP12 open the door to a world in which your favorite vinyl sounds both as it was and as it’s never been before.
The turntable includes Linn’s latest sandwich-construction aluminum sub-chassis, patented single-point Karousel bearing, and internal low noise power supply. Linn’s Krane tonearm and Adikt moving magnet cartridge complete the deck.
Connect directly to Majik DSM, with its built-in phono stage, for a simple introduction to both high-performance vinyl and streaming.
The greatest orchestras rely on the power of the collective. The Majik LP12 turntable features a carefully curated collection of components from across the Linn range, and because it’s modular, you can update it with every new upgrade Linn releases.
Orders ship Sunday through Friday from our offices in Dubai, UAE.
In-stock products typically ship within 48 hours and should be expected to arrive in 3-4 business days. Orders outside of the UAE should be expected to arrive in 5-7 business days.
Pre-order and backorder products will state the approximate delivery timeline beside the Add To Cart button.
If you would like to place a custom order, chat with our specialists for a guided shopping experience. Once your order has been placed, a timeline will be provided depending on your order details.
- Free delivery within the UAE
- Shipping charges will be calculated upon checkout for orders outside of the UAE (Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia & Qatar).
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to the applicable laws of the state or country an item is shipped to and are the customer's responsibility.
For additional information on shipping and our exchange & return policy visit our help center.
Installation charges are applicable and can be paid upon delivery for our clients based in Dubai.
- Installation Charges: AED 350 Per Hour
- Speaker Cables: AED 20 Per Meter
- Trunking: AED 10 Per Meter
For clients based outside of the UAE, please contact our specialists and we will share an estimate based on your requirements.
It is important that the stylus is kept clean.
1. Do not blow dust off the stylus as this can blow dirt and moisture inside the mechanism and clog up the coils.
2. We recommend using Linn ‘green stylus paper’ to clean the stylus. Cut a strip of green paper approximately 20mm x 40mm in size. Support the strip at one end only. Applying minimal force, draw it gently in the direction a record would be played (from back towards front) across the stylus tip, taking care to avoid touching any other areas of the cartridge. This method will clean and polish the stylus tip. Please contact your Linn retailer for further advice on using green paper.
3. A dry, ultra-sonic stylus cleaner can be used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. It should be used dry. Any liquid supplied with it should only be used to clean the pad after use. This method will clean the complete diamond if used for 3 - 5 minutes.
4. Our general advice is to avoid using any wet cleaners as we have found that liquids can corrode some cantilevers, drastically reducing the lifespan of the cartridge. Liquids can also travel up the cantilever and affect the cartridge suspension. Particular care should be taken to prevent any liquids from coming into contact with aluminium tube cantilevers.
5. On the advice of the cartridge manufacturer, Lyra SPT can be used, as directed in the instructions, on Linn cartridges with solid boron cantilevers. It should not be used on any other Linn cartridges. Please contact our team at Dubai Audio for further advice.
The motor pulley should be cleaned periodically to remove any deposits of rubber shed by the belt. To do this, remove the outer platter and belt, then gently apply a slightly damp cloth against the rotating motor pulley until it’s clean. Any stubborn deposits can be removed using isopropyl alcohol (IPA) applied sparingly to the cloth. Great care should be taken to avoid IPA coming into contact with any other parts of the deck. Remember to note the orientation of the belt when removing and refitting it.
With the Radikal DC motor system there is no benefit in leaving the motor running continuously (as many considered was beneficial with the AC motor). We recommend that the turntable is switched off when not in use, as this will prolong the system’s lifespan and also consume less power.