AED 3,018.75 (Inc. Tax)
Out of stock
Room-shaking output well below the threshold of audibility, with pinpoint control and accuracy, the PB-1000 Pro obliterates performance expectations for subwoofers anywhere near the price. A reimagined 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver is married to a reference 325+ watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discreet MOSFET output for stunningly immersive cinematic bass. PB-1000 Pro is optimized with a new dual-port cabinet design for effortless bass with vanishingly low distortion and features the SVS Subwoofer DSP smartphone app for convenient tuning and control.
The original SVS PB-1000 rocked the subwoofer world with unparalleled performance at its price and beyond. Now, the PB-1000 Pro raises the bar even higher with greater low-frequency output, deeper bass extension down to a guttural 17Hz, performance-enhancing dual-port cabinet design, and a massive upgrade to the user experience.
A complete reimagination of the original 10-inch driver, the PB-1000 Pro features an all-new 12-inch high-excursion driver with dual high-grade ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized internal motor architecture for extreme excursion and massive, pristine output. With innovations to the cone, surround, voice coil, and motor assembly, the unflappable 12-inch driver unleashes room-shaking bass never-before-heard from a ported subwoofer anywhere near the price.
Using the same amplifier technology as the flagship SVS 16-Ultra Series, PB-1000 Pro features a 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power Sledge STA-325D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output. Harnessing the massive power while ensuring accuracy and control is a 50 MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with frequency response curves precisely tuned for the PB-1000 Pro.
PB-1000 Pro also features the SVS subwoofer smartphone app, the most convenient way to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom presets for one-touch tuning profiles optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain, and more, all from your favorite seat.
New to the PB-1000 Pro is a dual-port configuration that enables greater output with much lower distortion compared to the original 1000 Series model.
PB-1000 Pro stands alone in its excellence with massive output well below the threshold of human hearing, where bass is only felt, with flawless tonal accuracy and precise control. The deepest, most effortless, and refined bass at a truly breakthrough price, PB-1000 Pro defies expectations at every level with performance-driven innovation.
12-inch SVS High-Excursion Driver – Room-shaking bass with subtlety and refinement.
12-inch SVS High-Excursion Driver
Substantially upgraded from the previous 10-inch 1000 Series driver design, the PB-1000 Pro features a reimagined 12-inch high-excursion driver with dual ferrite motor assembly. Capable of moving massive amounts of air with crisp precision, the added surface area provides a major performance upgrade over the previous model and features multiple enhancements.
– Fiber composite cone with exceptional stiffness-to-mass-ratio generates huge SPLs while starting and stopping on a dime with crisp precision.
– Proprietary injection molded extreme-excursion surround ensures flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy without distortion, even at the highest drive levels.
– Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly with extended aluminum polepiece produces effortless on-demand driving-force for subtle and over-the-top bass thrills.
– Powder-coated FEA optimized driver basket provides maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and thermal energy transference.
– Dual-layer voice coil design enhances linearity and fidelity at full excursion while minimizing distortion and power compression.
Sledge STA-325D Amplifier – Effortless power with sophisticated control.
Conservatively rated at 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-325D amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move colossal amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room, allows easy integration with any home theater or stereo speaker system.
– High Current Output from Fully Discrete MOSFETs coupled with efficiency of Class D amplification allows the Sledge STA-325D amplifier to produce massive amounts of current enabling immense output with surgical precision.
– Sophisticated 50Mhz High-Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls, custom presets, and more.
– Optimized frequency response curves for the ported PB-1000 Pro cabinet allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and completely pressurize it with accurate, heart-pounding bass.
PB-1000 Pro Smartphone App – Easiest way ever to manage subwoofer DSP and control.
The most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom presets for one-touch tuning optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. Adjust crossover frequencies, dial-in the three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from your favorite seat.
– Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
– Saved custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimized settings based on listening preferences for movies, music, and more. All accessible from a single touch.
– Variable port tuning modes with customized frequency response curves for “Standard” and “Sealed” allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed.
– 3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for boost or cut, Q-factor, and frequency down to the single Hz level with so users can customize performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues.
Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI).
The rear-panel SVS Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) provides control options and connections for the subwoofer’s most critical functions.
– Level Control to fine-tune the overall output level that best matches the system and room
– Low pass filter control to ensure smooth sonic transitions and seamless blending with the main speakers
– Phase control to align the subwoofer’s output timing with the main speakers or additional subwoofers
– USB port also provides power for the optional SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter which eliminates the need for a cable run to the subwoofer from the source component.
– RCA Audio Interconnect Input for use with most AV receivers and preamplifiers
– Speaker Level Stereo Inputs for use with older legacy receivers
Acoustically Inert and Rigidly Braced Ported Cabinet Design.
Classically handsome, the acoustically optimized ported cabinet features extra-thick MDF front baffle and rigid internal bracing for a resonance-free environment. Serves as a blank canvas for uncompromised subwoofer performance.
– Dual-port design allows for maximum airflow without distortion, enhancing the quantity and quality of bass output at all drive levels
– Acoustic insulation eliminates all coloration from the cabinet, even when the deepest low frequencies are played at reference volume
– Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS grille frame with fabric mesh cover shield driver to prevent damage while ensuring longevity
– Reinforced internal bracing for resonance-free performance at highest drive levels
– Custom iso-elastomer screw-in feet reduce noise artifacts and improve stability
Orders ship Sunday through Friday from our offices in Dubai, UAE.
In-stock products typically ship within 48 hours and should be expected to arrive in 3-4 business days. Orders outside of the UAE should be expected to arrive in 5-7 business days.
Pre-order and backorder products will state the approximate delivery timeline beside the Add To Cart button.
If you would like to place a custom order, chat with our specialists for a guided shopping experience. Once your order has been placed, a timeline will be provided depending on your order details.
- Free delivery within the UAE
- Shipping charges will be calculated upon checkout for orders outside of the UAE (Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia & Qatar).
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to the applicable laws of the state or country an item is shipped to and are the customer's responsibility.
For additional information on shipping and our exchange & return policy visit our help center.
Installation charges are applicable and can be paid upon delivery for our clients based in Dubai.
- Installation Charges: AED 350 Per Hour
- Speaker Cables: AED 20 Per Meter
- Trunking: AED 10 Per Meter
For clients based outside of the UAE, please contact our specialists and we will share an estimate based on your requirements.
It’s always best to contact our specialists at Dubai Audio to discuss your needs and requirements, in order for us to recommend the best subwoofer for your particular system and application. Helpful information to have ready includes:
- The primary usage for the system (music, movies, gaming, HDTV, etc.)
- A description of your system, particularly the loudspeakers and A/V receiver or surround sound processor.
- Room size (including other contiguous/adjacent open spaces).
- Distance from the subwoofer to the listening position.
- The typical/desired playback level (low, moderate, loud). If the system will primarily be used for movies, the overall playback level and the desired level of slam/impact/pressure on bassy action scenes is particularly important.
- Any restrictions on overall size, weight, height, footprint.
- Décor, aesthetic or visual impact considerations (e.g., a mixed use living/family room might require less visual impact from the subwoofer than a dedicated home theater).
Within each family (i.e., 1000 Pro Series, 2000-Pro Series, 3000 Series, 4000 Series and 16-Ultra Series) the ported cabinet and ported cylinder subwoofers offer the same overall level of performance. While taller, the ported cylinder models have a smaller footprint than their ported cabinet counterparts, and are a popular choice where floor space is limited, but there are no height restrictions.
The compact sealed subwoofers deliver excellent sound quality and balanced performance on music and movies while maintaining a smaller overall size/weight/footprint. The compact sealed subwoofers are an outstanding choice in listening environments which have more stringent décor or aesthetic considerations and require a lower visual impact from the subwoofer.
The ported subwoofers generally deliver higher maximum output at the deepest frequencies due to the efficiency advantages offered by the larger enclosure volume and porting system. They are a great choice in larger listening environments where higher playback levels are typical, and greater levels of slam/impact/pressure are desired on bassy action scenes. The ported subwoofers are larger in overall size and have more visual impact than the compact subwoofers, so check the available space and décor considerations to ensure good compatibility.
Dual subwoofers are a great option for the enthusiast who can accommodate two subwoofers in the listening area. The benefits of dual subwoofers include increased dynamic headroom and a smoother bass response at more listening locations in the room.
Dual subwoofers are also harder to localize than a single subwoofer, which might be an important consideration for the enthusiast using very small speakers which require a high speaker/subwoofer crossover frequency.
Finally, two smaller subwoofers can often fit better into a room than a single larger subwoofer in terms of available floor space and visual impact, while offering similar or better performance as the single larger subwoofer.
For more information, we wrote an article titled The Benefits of Multiple Subwoofers.