AED 9,699.00 (Inc. Tax)
SP2000T Find Your Optimal Sound
Staying true to our philosophy of delivering original audio experiences without compromise, Astell&Kern strives to design portable music players that reach beyond the capabilities of a standard playback device to enhance the listener’s music enjoyment.
The SP2000T combines the OP AMP configuration of our SP2000—the culmination of Astell&Kern's finest audio technology—with a nostalgic vacuum TUBE AMP, adding a vintage feel to the portable player.
Staying true to our philosophy of delivering original audio experiences without compromise, Astell&Kern strives to design portable music players that reach beyond the capabilities of a standard playback device to enhance the listener’s musical enjoyment.
The SP2000T combines the OP AMP configuration of our SP2000—the culmination of Astell&Kern’s finest audio technology—with a nostalgic vacuum TUBE AMP, adding a vintage feel to the portable player.
– The Triple Amp System Takes Acoustics to a New Level
– Vacuum Tube Amplifier Compatible with 2.5mm, 3.5mm, and 4.4mm Output Jacks
– Equipped with ESS ES9068AS QUAD-DAC, for Balanced, Ultra Detailed Sound
– TERATON ALPHA, Astell&Kern’s Ultimate Sound Solution
– Replay Gain Function to Maintain Consistent Playback Levels between Tracks
– Dual-Band Wi-fi Support for Uninterrupted Wireless Connection and Improved Compatibility
– Internal Mechanical Design to Minimize Noise
“T” in SP2000T
The “T” in SP2000T does not stand for a specific word, but rather encompasses design approaches and directions made during the product development process.
Triple AMP System is the Next Generation of AMP Technology
The SP2000T exceeds the standard approach to AMP Mode selection, based on the type of music you are listening to.
Select between TUBE AMP mode, OP AMP mode, or the brand new HYBRID AMP mode.
OP-AMP mode puts Astell&Kern’s AMP technology expertise to use, delivering extreme clarity and dynamic sound, while TUBE AMP mode provides a uniquely warm and musical sound.
HYBRID AMP mode – a first for digital audio players – enhances the resolution and clarity of the existing TUBE AMP mode to express more musical detail. HYBRID AMP mode combines the advantages of retro analog performance and high-resolution output, giving you the pleasure of a brand new tonal characteristic.
Experience the unique sound enhancements that AMP technology has to offer.
Vacuum Tube Amplifier Compatible with 2.5mm, 3.5mm & 4.4mm Output Jacks
The SP2000T supports all output types, with no restriction on the type of receiver used, so you can enjoy the unique characteristics of the vacuum tube.
Real Vacuum Tube
Equipped with the portable-friendly dual-triode KORG Nutube, for a unique TUBE AMP sound.
Nutube offers a reliable continuous playback time of approximately 30,000 hours. It features an anode grid filament structure that operates the same as a triode vacuum tube. It’s much smaller, consumes far less power, and yet delivers the same audio with rich overtones.
Hybrid AMP Mode
HYBRID AMP mode, supported for the first time by a DAP, is the essence of Astell&Kern’s advanced AMP design technology.
New combinations of sounds can be enjoyed in HYBRID AMP mode, which is based on the OP AMP sound and the addition of tasteful warm tones unique to TUBE AMP technology.
The five options mixed and matched with optimal ratios of the OP AMP and TUBE AMP present users with a new perspective and choice for the perfect sound characteristic to suit their tastes.
Internal Mechanical Design to Minimize Noise, special Design to Minimize Microphonic Noise
SP2000T features a special design tailored to minimize microphonics (the phenomenon wherein the vacuum tubes generate noise even from a small external impact).
Multiple design iterations and verifications have been performed over a long period of time to fix the structural issues of vacuum tubes that generate microphonic noise even from a small impact or vibration.
For minimization of mechanical impact and vibration, both sides of the vacuum tube are fixed with flexible silicone covers, and the vacuum tube has been modularized so it is physically separate from the PCB.
Astell&Kern goes to great lengths to innovate and design these small components that make a big difference in the quality and sound of our products that no other manufacturer can match.
Separation Using Magnetic Polarity
A structure that uses magnetic forces to float the amp in the air, thus minimizing noise from the vacuum tube itself, which is generated when it is exposed to mechanical impact or vibration.
Silver Plating Shield Can
Astell&Kern products apply shield cans so that noise and electromagnetic interference, which occur when the countless parts are in operation, do not affect the audio block.
The SP2000T has taken it a step further by applying highly conductive, hyper-pure silver plating on the existing shield cans for perfect shielding that provides excellent audio performance.
Astell&Kern Audio Technology Forms the TERATON ALPHA Sound Solution
TERATON ALPHA is AK’s ultimate Sound Solution to produce audio playback that is close to the original sound through the audio output interface by use of effective power noise removal, efficient power management, and amplification with minimal distortion.
TERATON ALPHA features Astell&Kern’s patented technologies, which are the result of tens of thousands of hours of continuous research and development to produce the sound close to the original sound the artist and producer intended.
Adoption of Full HD Display for Improved Image Quality
The SP2000T features a full HD screen to provide a higher quality display.
Quad-DAC for Perfection of Superior Sound
The SP2000T is equipped with four ES9068AS DACs, this allows two DACs per channel for dedicated decoding.
– The SP2000T achieves a more detailed and balanced sound with great depth and spatial realism.
– Replay Gain, which adjusts sound sources with different volumes to an identical level, has been applied.
Now, enjoy your own playlists seamlessly through the Replay Gain feature on the SP2000T.
Dual-Band WiFi (2.4/5 GHz)
– Dual-Band Wi-Fi is supported for users who enjoy streaming services, providing enhanced network performance.
– With streaming music services becoming more popular, stronger and more reliable network reception becomes even more important for your audio experience.
– The SP2000T supports Dual-Band Wi-Fi (2.4/5GHz, a/b/g/n/ac).
AK File Drop to Enjoy Wireless Transfers
– The new AK File Drop function in the SP2000T makes file transfers easier and more convenient.
– Using AK File Drop, you can freely transfer files wirelessly through a PC, smartphone, or FTP program located on the same network.
– Music file management is now possible with a cableless, wireless solution.
Wireless Hi-Fi Sound Through BT Sync
– The newly introduced BT Sync function connects the SP2000T to an external device via Bluetooth, similar to connecting a smartphone with a BT speaker.
– Music from an external device, such as a smartphone can now be played back in high-quality on the SP2000T using the BT Sync function.
– Real-Time Playback and AMP Mode Information Reflected by Light
– Through the softly dispersing LED light, users are notified of the bit depth information of the song being played or the current AMP mode.
Orders ship Sunday through Friday from our offices in Dubai, UAE.
In-stock products typically ship within 48 hours and should be expected to arrive in 3-4 business days. Orders outside of the UAE should be expected to arrive in 5-7 business days.
Pre-order and backorder products will state the approximate delivery timeline beside the Add To Cart button.
If you would like to place a custom order, chat with our specialists for a guided shopping experience. Once your order has been placed, a timeline will be provided depending on your order details.
- Free delivery within the UAE
- Shipping charges will be calculated upon checkout for orders outside of the UAE (Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia & Qatar).
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to the applicable laws of the state or country an item is shipped to and are the customer's responsibility.
For additional information on shipping and our exchange & return policy visit our help center.
Installation charges are applicable and can be paid upon delivery for our clients based in Dubai.
- Installation Charges: AED 350 Per Hour
- Speaker Cables: AED 20 Per Meter
- Trunking: AED 10 Per Meter
For clients based outside of the UAE, please contact our specialists and we will share an estimate based on your requirements.
This is a function that can be used as a "USB sound card" by connecting the AK product to PC USB.
- After connecting the product to PC, select [USB DAC] to connect to USB DAC mode.
- The USB DAC function is automatically installed and recognized through the driver built into the OS.
- If the device does not install properly, check the device driver (automatically search) through the Device Manager.
- If the device is installed but no sound is output, delete the device through Device Manager
and connect the product to the PC again and confirm.
- If your PC already has a sound card, change the default device through the control panel,
Sound is played only when you select the AK product as the device to output the sound through the playback program setting.
However, it is advised to take the following cautionary steps:
- If the support format is exceeded, the sound will not play.
- When the USB DAC is connected, the volume control is unavailable when the LCD is off.
- When connecting USB DAC, previous, play and next keys are unavailable.
- If the USB usage is high or the PC is slow, the playback sound can be cut off
- When video is played back, depending on the original and output quality, the sync may not fit.
- Optical output (S/PDIF) is unavailable during USB DAC connection.
- Volume cannot be adjusted via the Windows volume control.
- You can adjust the sound volume through the volume of the program you are using or volume key