AED 3,680.00 (Exc. Tax)
Niagara 1200 brings the benefits of highly optimized power management to far more music lovers and replaces the amazingly well-received Niagara 1000.
* Available in UK model only
Out of stock
Niagara 1200 Overview
– Ground Noise-Dissipation System: AQ’s patented technology vastly reduces ground-borne noise without compromising safety or creating low-level ground loops.
– Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: Ensures the most consistent and widest bandwidth noise dissipation possible, without the inconsistent results that typify minimalist, multi-node resonant peaking found in many AC power conditioners.
– Low-Z AC Power Inlets and Outlets: These inlets and outlets not only feature the superior grip and lower resistance of beryllium copper, but they also include a heavy Hanging-Silver plating to ensure the lowest impedance at radio frequencies, enabling superior noise dissipation.
– Non-Sacrificial Surge Suppression: Will accept multiple transient power surges and spikes up to 6000V or 3000A (the maximum that can make it through a home or office electrical panel). Damage from electrical storms or power-line interruptions is virtually impossible. Set it and forget it.
The most obvious difference between the Niagaras 1000 and 1200, other than the 1200’s gorgeous textured bright finish, is the more universally useful shape and surprisingly substantial weight. The 1200 can now sit on a shelf like a component, with all the in and out cables in the back. It can be used ‘face’ down with the outlets in the air, fitting much better in the space between furniture and the wall. And, the 1200 is designed to stand on one end.
Designed by Garth Powell, the Niagara 1200 embodies the very same design philosophy and incorporates the same patented technology found in its larger siblings, the Niagara 5000 and Niagara 7000, but packs it into a smaller, sleeker enclosure—at a fraction of the price.
Much like the Niagara 5000 and 7000, the Niagara 1200 uses ultra-low resistance solid-core wiring optimized for low-noise directionality, capacitor forming technologies that vastly improve linearity and minimize distortion, and low-impedance AC inlet and outlet contacts with heavy silver plating over high-purity Beryllium Copper for superior noise dissipation. Similarly, Niagara 1200 features our non-sacrificial surge protection, patented Ground Noise-Dissipation technology, and over-voltage shutdown. The Niagara 1200’s non-sacrificial protection circuits ensure that your system is thoroughly protected from AC surges and spikes, and the Niagara 1200 protects itself—no damage, no downtime. Set it and forget it.
The Niagara 1200 employs AudioQuest’s patented Ground-Noise Dissipation System and Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology and fits seven high-performance outlets into its sleek cabinet-friendly chassis. Input current maximum capacity is 15 amps RMS in the 1200.
Please Note: Niagara Noise-Dissipations Systems do not ship with an AC power cable. This gives customers the opportunity to select a cable of the desired length and best possible performance. AudioQuest recommends connecting the Niagara 1200 to your wall socket using an NRG-Z3 at a minimum however to achieve maximum performance, a Monsoon power cable perfectly complements the Niagara 1200.
– Surge Suppression: Non-sacrificial (nothing to damage with repeated 6000V/3000A input surge tests, which is the maximum that can survive through a building’s AC electrical panel).
– Extreme Voltage / Shutdown Voltage: 140VAC (will activate the main high-current relay to open within less than 0.25 second; automatically resets once the incoming power is within a safe range).
– Transverse-Mode / Noise-Dissipation: In excess of 24dB from 20kHz to 1GHz, linearized for dynamic (rising) line impedance with frequency (source) and 10 to 50-ohm load, system current dependent.
– Input Current / Maximum Capacity: 15 amps RMS (total)
– Linear Filtering, High Current, and Ground Noise-Dissipation AC Outlet Banks: 3 (Group one consists of the 3 isolated Linear Filtered AC outlets (on the far right when facing the rear panel). The 2 that follow are another bank of isolated Linear Filtered AC outlets), and at the far left are the 2 isolated High-Current outlets.
– Number of AC Outlets: 7 (2 High Current/Ground Noise Dissipated;
5 Ultra-Linear Filtered/Ground Noise Dissipated).
– Power Consumption: Typically, less than 5W at 120VAC input.
– Dimensions (W x H x D): 19.61” x 3.41” x 7.52”
– Weight: 15.10 lbs.
|Dimensions||19.1 × 49.8 × 8.6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.