AED 220.00 (Exc. Tax)
JitterBug is designed to remove unwanted noise currents and parasitic resonances from both the data (communication) and Vbus (power) lines of USB ports. JitterBug meets all USB 2.0 speed specifications. JitterBug’s excellent performance is the result of careful design and craftsmanship, comprehensive technical measurements, and thorough listening tests.
JitterBug is extremely easy to use and will offer reliable results for many years to come. It can be used with external USB digital-to-analog converters (DACs), mobile phones and portable media devices, and network streaming/storage devices.
Out of stock
The Problem: All computing devices—laptops, smartphones, Network Attached Storage devices (NAS drives), media servers, etc.—inherently generate a significant amount of noise and parasitic resonances. Additionally, computers contribute a considerable amount of RFI and EMI pollution onto the signal paths—all of which can easily find its way onto your USB cables and into your audio system. This noise and interference have many negative effects. Noise-compromised digital circuitry increases jitter and packet errors, resulting in distortion that causes a comparatively flat and irritating sound. Noise-compromised analog circuitry also damages the sound’s depth,
warmth and resolution.
Dual Discrete Noise-Dissipation Circuits
– Reduces the noise and ringing that plague both the data and power lines of USB ports
– Measurably reduces jitter and packet errors
– Improves dynamic contrast, warmth, and resolution
The Solution: JitterBug’s dual-circuitry measurably reduces unwanted noise currents and parasitic resonances. It also reduces jitter and packet errors (in some cases, packet errors are completely eliminated).
The Result: Clearer and more compelling sound, music, dialog, etc. A better audio experience.
– Use one JitterBug in series (inline) with any computer and USB DAC (digital-to-analog converter).
– Use an additional JitterBug in parallel with the first for improved playback performance.
– Use JitterBug with other locally connected USB devices, such as hard drives, printers, and cameras, to effectively reduce audio interference.
– Use JitterBug with USB-enabled network devices, such as routers, NAS devices, and streamers.
– Use JitterBug with mobile devices into audio systems in the home and in the car.
“Nine times out of ten we’d rather have a Jitterbug in our system than leaving it out.
If it fits your current set-up, we’d certainly recommend taking one for a spin – it’s a clever, audio-improving critter.” – What Hi-Fi?
|Dimensions||15.5 × 3 × 21 cm|
– Dual-function USB and data filter
– Reduces the noise and ringing afflicting both the data and power lines on USB ports
– Insert into the USB input of any computer, laptop, DAC, receiver, streamer, car, or smartphone significantly minimizes jitter and packet errors
– A second JitterBug can also be used in parallel with the first
– Solves Sound-Degrading Problems Inherent to Every Computer-Audio Setup
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.