S 803 HCS + R-100SW
AED 2,499.00 (Exc. Tax)
S 803 HCS + Klipsch R-100SW Subwoofer Package
The S 803 HCS is the most compact system of the Jamo STUDIO 8 series. Dual S 803 Dolby Atmos ready bookshelf speakers, a perfectly tuned center channel speaker, and two S 801 speakers for surround sound add up to and incredible yet compact home theater.
Est. Delivery Time for Backorders: 4-6 Weeks
In stock (can be backordered)
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- Additional information
- SUBWOOFER SPECS
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
Complete 5.0 Home Theater
– 2 x S 803 Bookshelf Speakers
– 2 x S 801 Speakers for Surround Sound
– 1 x S 81 CEN Center Channel Speaker
– 1 x J 10 Subwoofer
– Dolby Atmos Ready for S 8 ATM Speakers
COMPACT, YET POWERFUL
Front-firing tube port allows for versatility in placement (in cabinets, against walls, etc.) and enhanced, cleaner bass response.
Studio 8 WaveGuide technology focuses on high frequencies for dynamic, powerful sound.
BEAUTIFUL, CONTEMPORARY DESIGN
– Fully magnetic grilles – no mounting holds or push pins – for a clean, minimalist front baffle design.
– Large, woven pattern linen grilles create visual interest with heavy texture and come in two unique colors – heather gray with white models, and charcoal gray for black or walnut finishes.
– Woodgrain accents around the tweeters, at the bases and feet, give a handcrafted, natural look.
– A 3″ taper on the cabinet accentuates the slim design aesthetic of Studio 8 speakers.
DOLBY ATMOS READY
Dolby Atmos ready speakers deliver a sound that comes alive from all directions, including overhead, to fill any room with astonishing clarity, detail, and depth.
S 8 ATM ATMOS MODULE
Dolby Atmos topper’s metal feet innovatively align with patent-pending integrated conductive metal contacts on capable Tower and Bookshelf speakers, so the back of the Topper has a clean design, free from any inputs or wires.
Klipsch’s R-100SW powered subwoofer features a 10″ spun-copper woofer that’s powered by a 150-watt RMS amplifier. It might be the smallest sub in the company’s 2018 Reference lineup, but it still delivers punchy bass down to 32 Hz — deep enough to add serious punch to movie soundtracks and TV show special effects.
– 10″ front-firing IMG (Injection Molded Graphite) spun-copper woofer
– 150-watt RMS amplifier (300 watts peak power)
– Frequency response: 32-120 Hz
– Rear-firing port for increased low-frequency performance
– Variable low-pass crossover
– Phase switch to fine-tune the subwoofer to your main speakers and room
– Line-level/LFE (low-frequency effects) input
– Auto power on/off
– Durable MDF cabinet with scratch-resistant textured wood grain vinyl finish
– 12-9/16″W x 14-5/8″H x 18-1/16″D
– Weight: 24 lbs.
– Warranty: 5 years woofer, 2 years amplifier
– Switchable Phase Control – 0/180
– Weight (Kg/lb) – 12/26.5
– Rated Output (W) – 150W
– Amplifier Power (Cont/Peak) – 150W/300W
– Woofer (mm/in) – 254 / 10 Aluminized Polyfiber
– Frequency Response (Hz, /-3dB) – 31Hz – 120Hz
– Product dimensions (mm/in, HxWxD) – 368.3 x 317.5 x 427 / 14.5 x 12.5 x 16.
– Crossover Frequency – 40-120Hz
– System Type – Bass Reflex Subwoofer, Front-Firing Driver, Rear Ported
– Finish – Black Ash
– Inputs – Line Level RCA
|Dimensions||62 × 89 × 28 cm|
– Enclosure: Bass reflex
– Video Shielded: No
– Woofer Size (inches): 10
– Woofer Composition: Copper-spun IMG
– Firing Direction: Front
– Wireless: No
– Preamp-Level Inputs: Yes
– Speaker-Level Inputs: No
– Speaker-Level Outputs: No
– Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 40-120Hz
– High-Pass Crossover Freq: N/A
– Phase Switch: Yes
– Amplifier Output (watts): 150
– Frequency Response: 32-120 Hz
– Height (inches): 14-5/8
– Width (inches): 12-9/16
– Depth (inches): 18-1/16
– Weight: 24 lbs
– Speaker Parts Warranty: 5 Years
– Speaker Labor Warranty: 5 Years
– Amplifier Parts Warranty: 2 Years
– Amplifier Labor Warranty: 2 Years
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.