S 805 HCS + SUB 210
AED 3,300.00 (Exc. Tax)
S 805 HCS Home Cinema + SUB 210 Subwoofer Package
Designed for smaller rooms, the 805 HCS Home Cinema System provides amazing acoustics without sacrificing space. The beautiful, contemporary design of this STUDIO 8 series home theater accents any modern home decor at an obtainable price.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- Additional information
- SUBWOOFER SPECIFICATIONS
- Reviews (0)
- Product Enquiry
S 805 HCS + SUB 210 OVERVIEW
COMPACT, YET POWERFUL
– Front-firing tube port allows for versatility in placement (in cabinets, against walls, etc.) and enhanced, cleaner bass response.
– Studio 8 WaveGuide technology focuses on high frequencies for dynamic, powerful sound.
BEAUTIFUL, CONTEMPORARY DESIGN
– Fully magnetic grilles – no mounting holds or push pins – for a clean, minimalist front baffle design.
– Large, woven pattern linen grilles create visual interest with heavy texture and come in two unique colors – heather gray with white models, and charcoal gray for black or walnut finishes.
– Woodgrain accents around the tweeters, at the bases and feet, give a handcrafted, natural look.
– A 3″ taper on the cabinet accentuates the slim design aesthetic of Studio 8 speakers.
With a new design, the Jamo SUB 210 subwoofer is more compact than any of the predecessors in its class, offering easier placement in Today’s living environment.
This Jamo SUB 210 subwoofer has a 200W amplifier and long-throw 8″ woofer in a bass-reflex-enclosure, which gives it a level of performance unequaled in its class.
The auto-on-off and controls for level, cut-off-frequency as well as phase, together with line-level-input make it very easy to integrate this subwoofer with any other TV/speaker/amplifier/receiver combination.
– 10″ front-firing IMG (Injection Molded Graphite) spun-copper woofer
– 150-watt RMS amplifier (300 watts peak power)
– Frequency response: 32-120 Hz
– Rear-firing port for increased low-frequency performance
– Variable low-pass crossover
– Phase switch to fine-tune the subwoofer to your main speakers and room
– Line-level/LFE (low-frequency effects) input
– Auto power on/off
– Durable MDF cabinet with scratch-resistant textured wood grain vinyl finish
– 12-9/16″W x 14-5/8″H x 18-1/16″D
– Weight: 24 lbs.
– Warranty: 5 years woofer, 2 years amplifier
– Complete 5.0 Home Theater
– Contemporary Design
– 2 x S 805 Tower Speakers
– 2 x S 801 Speakers for Surround Sound
– 1 x S 81 CEN Center Channel Speaker
– 1 x J 10 Subwoofer
|Dimensions||89 × 93 × 28 cm|
– Enclosure: Bass reflex
– Video Shielded: No
– Woofer Size (inches): 10
– Woofer Composition: Copper-spun IMG
– Firing Direction: Front
– Wireless: No
– Preamp-Level Inputs: Yes
– Speaker-Level Inputs: No
– Speaker-Level Outputs: No
– Low-Pass Crossover Freq: 40-120Hz
– High-Pass Crossover Freq: N/A
– Phase Switch: Yes
– Amplifier Output (watts): 150
– Frequency Response: 32-120 Hz
– Height (inches): 14-5/8
– Width (inches): 12-9/16
– Depth (inches): 18-1/16
– Weight: 24 lbs
– Speaker Parts Warranty: 5 Years
– Speaker Labor Warranty: 5 Years
– Amplifier Parts Warranty: 2 Years
– Amplifier Labor Warranty: 2 Years
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.