SB-1000 Pro Subwoofer
AED 2,400.00 (Exc. Tax)
Breathtaking bass and stunning musicality from a compact 13-inch enclosure with state-of-the-art features that redefine subwoofer performance at their price and beyond. A true powerhouse with a legendary pedigree that punches well above its class, the SB-1000 Pro subwoofer features a 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output, and sophisticated 50 MHz DSP for pristine, room-energizing bass. A reimagined 12-inch high-excursion driver takes control of a room with heart-pounding, tonally accurate low end for more immersive listening experiences. Also includes an SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for convenient tuning and control.
SB-1000 Pro Overview
Reference Subwoofer Performance Hits an All-Time Low.
Jaw-dropping deep bass extension down to 20Hz and massive output with stunning musicality that will delight both audiophiles and home theater fans. Reference subwoofer performance has never been available near this price from a cabinet of this size. SB-1000 Pro is a breakthrough subwoofer in every way.
Multiple innovations were deployed in the high-excursion 12-inch SVS SB-1000 Pro driver to ensure massive subwoofer performance from a relatively compact cabinet. Advances to the cone, surround, voice coil and motor assembly maximize excursion for room-energizing SPLs at the lowest frequencies, with precision and control.
Using reference amplifier technology from the flagship SVS 16-Ultra Series, the SB-1000 Pro features a 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power Sledge STA-325D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output. Harnessing the immense power while ensuring tonal accuracy and driver control for more convincing bass effects is a 50 MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with frequency response precisely tuned for the SB-1000 Pro.
SB-1000 Pro also features the SVS subwoofer smartphone app, the most convenient way to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom presets. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain, and more, all from your favorite seat.
1000 Pro Series Technology
Inspired Subwoofer Engineering for Uncompromised Performance.
The new SVS 1000 Pro Series features technology breakthroughs from the 16-Ultra Series, 4000 Series, 3000 Series, and 2000 Pro Series. This technology joins with exclusive 1000 Pro Series innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance value. More people than ever can now enjoy room-shaking bass below the threshold of human hearing with unerring accuracy and control.
Energize your stereo or home theater speaker system with room-shaking bass that’s musical and accurate down to 20Hz. SB-1000 Pro demolishes all performance benchmarks in its price range and features innovative technology for an unrivaled user experience. Simply put, it’s in a class of its own.
NEW! 12-inch SVS High-Excursion Driver – Room-shaking bass with subtlety and refinement.
Maximizing every available square inch of surface area, SVS packed a high-excursion 12-inch driver and dual ferrite motor assembly into an acoustically inert, 13-inch cabinet. Thermal management is critical when dealing with such a powerful amplifier and motor in a relatively compact sealed cabinet. SVS engineered a vented pole piece and efficient high-power voice coil to keep the SB-1000 Pro subwoofer cool without impacting performance.
Multiple innovations enhance performance within a sealed cabinet enclosure, all aimed at generating subterranean deep bass extension and seismic output while remaining accurate and controlled.
– Fiber composite cone with exceptional stiffness-to-mass ratio moves massive amounts of air while starting and stopping on a dime with crisp precision.
– Proprietary injection-molded extreme-excursion surround ensures flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy without distortion at the highest drive levels.
– Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly with extended aluminum polepiece produces an effortless on-demand driving force for subtle and over-the-top bass thrills.
– Powder-coated FEA optimized driver basket provides maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and thermal energy transference.
– Dual-layer voice coil design enhances linearity and fidelity at full excursion while minimizing distortion and power compression.
Sledge STA-325D Amplifier – Effortless power with sophisticated control.
Conservatively rated at 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-325D amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to generate a colossal current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room, allowing seamless integration with any home theater or stereo speaker system.
– High Current Output from Fully Discrete MOSFETs with the efficiency of Class D amplification allows the Sledge STA-325D amplifier to generate massive amounts of current enabling immense output with surgical precision.
– Sophisticated 50Mhz High-Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls, custom presets, and more.
– Optimized frequency response curves for the sealed cabinet SB-1000 Pro allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and pressurize it with accurate, heart-pounding, acoustically tuned bass.
SB-1000 Pro Smartphone App – Easiest way ever to manage subwoofer DSP and control.
The most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom preset tuning profiles optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. All accessible with a single touch. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain, and more, all from your favorite seat.
– Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when the subwoofer is out of sight.
– Saved custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimized settings based on listening preferences for movies, music, and more. All accessible from a single touch.
– Variable port tuning modes with customized frequency response curves for “Standard” and “Sealed” allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed.
– 3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for boost or cut, Q-factor, and frequency down to the single Hz level so users can customize performance by eliminating peaks, nulls, and other room issues.
Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI).
The rear-panel SVS Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) provides control options and connections for the subwoofer’s most critical functions.
– Level Control to fine-tune the overall output level that best matches the system and room
– Low pass filter control to ensure smooth sonic transitions and seamless blending with the main speakers
Phase control to align the subwoofer’s output timing with the main speakers or additional subwoofers
– A USB port also provides power for the optional SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter which eliminates the need for a cable run to the subwoofer from the source component.
-RCA Audio Interconnect Input for use with most AV receivers and preamplifiers
– Speaker Level Stereo Inputs for use with older legacy receivers
Acoustically Inert and Rigidly Braced Sealed-Cabinet Design.
Understated yet stylish, the acoustically optimized sealed cabinet features an extra-thick MDF front baffle and rigid internal bracing to create a resonance-free environment. Compact enough to fit in nearly any room or system, it serves as a blank canvas for uncompromised subwoofer performance.
– Acoustic absorption eliminates all coloration from the cabinet, even when the deepest low frequencies are played at reference volume.
– Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS grille frame with fabric mesh cover shields driver to prevent damage while ensuring longevity
– Reinforced internal bracing for resonance-free performance at highest drive levels
– Custom iso-elastomer screw-in feet reduce noise artifacts and improve stability
– Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS fabric mesh grille
– Iso-elastomer feet included
– Extra heavy-duty, high current power cord 6′
– Quick Start Guide
– Port Plugs (free upon request)
– Unbalanced stereo input/output
– Speaker Level Stereo Input
– Auto/On and Trigger options through app, 3-12V AC/DC trigger
– RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications
– Green 0.5-watt low standby power consumption
– Dimensions (w/ grille): 18.9” (479mm) H X 15” (380mm) W X 20” (509mm) D
– Dimensions (without grille): 18.9” (479mm) H X 15” (380mm) W X 19.2” (488mm) D
– Shipped Dimensions: 23.4” (594mm) H 19.9” (506mm) W X 24.4” (619mm) D
– Weight (unboxed): 42.5lbs (19.3kg) with Grille
– Shipped Weight: 51.6lbs (23.4kg)
– All-new proprietary 12-inch long-throw driver with high-precision tuned overhung motor configuration.
– 9.26lb (4.2kg) pound Woofer with 6.91lb (3.14kg) pounds motor
– 13.1mm Xmax, 26.8mm Xmech precision aligned excursion
– 1.5” diameter Voice Coil with high current 6-layer high-purity copper wire windings
– Premium high-purity copper voice coil winding design minimizes distortion and power compression with maximum heat dissipation, linearity, and tuned magnetics for high excursion
– Two-piece high grade oversized Y35 Ferrite magnet motor
– High-Temperature 3003-H18 aluminum former/bobbing
6” composite cotton-poly extreme excursion linear spider
– Dual 24-strand copper-alloy high-temperature leads
– Proprietary injection molded gasket and NBR extreme-excursion surround
– Lightweight treated Fiber Composite cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response
– Top plate assembly with low carbon 1010 steel for optimal magnetics
– Oversized low carbon 1008 steel T-yoke with integrated pole piece extension for maximum cooling and electromagnetics
– 12” premium powder-coated basket with FEA optimized analysis for maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference
– Oversized motor system for driving full excursion and industry best SPL, with pinpoint transient speed
– Precision machining for motor and narrow tolerance suspension parts ensure flawless linearity at the full range of excursion
– 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power output Class D design
– 50Mhz Analog Devices Audio DSP, high-resolution double precision 56bit filtering
– Wide input voltage bandwidth compliant for consumer and pro audio up to 4V line-level input.
– High-efficiency LLC resonant SMPS with 17A 650V MOSFET, resonant switching results in lower EMI and highest efficiency.
– Cool-running Class D amplifier switching topology with massive 34A 120V MOSFET’s
– SVS BLE control app for iOS and Android contains 3 complete name-able and customizable User presets, supports IOS (iphone5 or newer or Android (4.42 or newer), 3 PEQ’s per preset, adjustable low pass, phase, polarity, room gain compensation, and control for best alignment with speakers.
– Customer EQ and DSP limiter settings specifically for the 1000 Pro
– Input impedance 16kohm (unbalance RCA)
– Input impedance 20kohm (speaker level)
– New Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) user interface on the amplifier with bright blue 11 LED bar display and easy push-button controls.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.