AED 4,394.25 (Inc. Tax)
Breathtaking output and subterranean low-frequency extension down to 16 Hz with pinpoint accuracy and control. Features all-new 12-inch SVS driver, 550 Watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discreet MOSFET output, and SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app. Optimized with dual-port cabinet design for effortless bass with vanishingly low distortion.
Breathtaking output and subterranean low-frequency extension down to 16 Hz with astonishing detail and accuracy. PB-2000 Pro features an all-new 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver and 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power Sledge STA-550D amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output. Harnessing the massive power while ensuring unerring control and room-energizing bass response is a 50 MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP. PB-2000 Pro also features the SVS subwoofer smartphone app for convenient control of volume, DSP functions, custom presets, and more.
2000 Pro models replace the most popular SVS subwoofers of all time, and since we don’t believe in anything less than a complete reimagination, they represent a massive performance upgrade over the original 2000 Series in every way. Jaw-dropping deep bass extension and massive output with stunning musicality that will delight both audiophiles and home theater fans. Reference subwoofer performance has never been available at this price range.
A sophisticated 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power Sledge STA-550D DSP amplifier, innovative new 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver, and optimized dual-ported cabinet design take control of space with amazingly deep and room-filling output without a hint of distortion, even at reference playback levels.
PB-2000 Pro features convenient control and custom presets via the SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for Apple, Android, and Amazon devices ®. The SVS app is the most convenient way to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program custom presets for music, movies, gaming, and more. An ideal solution for reference bass in audiophile music systems or home theater surround sound systems, the PB-2000 Pro sets all performance benchmarks in its price range while outperforming much larger subwoofers.
Breathtaking Output and Deep Bass Extension with Pinpoint Control and Accuracy.
Featuring technology from the flagship SVS 16-Ultra Series, winners of nearly every industry and media award as the top subwoofers worldwide, the PB-2000 Pro unleashes breathtaking output and extension without ever sacrificing driver control or frequency response accuracy. The ported cabinet design combines the most sophisticated SVS subwoofer technology ever developed with trailblazing innovations to set a new standard for subwoofer performance based on price and cabinet size.
All New 12-inch High-Excursion SVS Driver – Heart-Pounding Bass with Subtlety and Finesse
Completely redesigned 12-inch SVS driver delivers the massive low-frequency output with unerring accuracy and transient speed. An aluminum vented cone with exceptional stiffness to mass ratio and a proprietary injection molded extreme-excursion surround ensure flawless pistonic motion for flawless control and accuracy.
– Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly weighing over 15 lbs generates massive amounts of magnetics to produce extreme driver excursion without losing control. Effortlessly achieves extension below 20 Hz without distortion.
– Lightweight and rigid aluminum vented cone with composite fiber dust-cap creates room-energizing SPLs while maintaining control even at the highest drive levels.
– Long-throw parabolic surround using proprietary injection molding allows extreme excursion for bass you can feel while preserving drive unit longevity.
– Aluminum pole piece extension improves thermal management properties for exceptional heat dissipation.
– Dual-layer voice coil design maximizes linearity and accuracy at full excursion while minimizing distortion and power compression.
Sledge STA-550D Amplifier – Effortless Power and Absolute Command.
Conservatively rated at 550 watts RMS, 1,500+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-550D amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move colossal amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room.
High Current Output from Fully Discrete MOSFETs with Efficiency of Class D Amplifier allows the Sledge STA-550D amplifier to move massive amounts of current enabling immense output with surgical precision.
Sophisticated 50Mhz High-Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pinpoint accuracy and pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls, and more. Frequency response curves optimized specifically for the PB-2000 Pro allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and completely pressurize it with crisp, heart-pounding bass.
PB-2000 Pro Smartphone App – Easiest Way Ever to Manage Subwoofer DSP and Control.
2000 Pro Series subwoofer app is the most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions and program custom presets for one-touch tuning optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain, and more, all from your favorite seat.
The SVS subwoofer app also allows advanced customization so you can name your subwoofer for easy preset switching, choose the subwoofer standby mode, and reset the subwoofer to factory settings. Bluetooth connectivity allows full control, even when the subwoofer is out of sight and bi-directional feedback shows adjustments in real-time on both the app and rear panel subwoofer interface.
– Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
– Custom presets can be saved for movies, music, and more so you have one-touch tuning optimized for your listening preferences.
– Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
– 3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for frequency slope and Q factor down to the single Hz level with four different slopes, so users can improve performance by eliminating peaks, nulls, and other room issues.
– Variable Port Tuning Modes with customized frequency response curves for “Standard” and “Sealed” allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed.
– 2-way feedback shows updates in real-time on both the app and rear panel subwoofer interface.
Rear Panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI).
Other features of the ICI include a low pass filter frequency to ensure smooth sonic transitions and seamless blending with loudspeakers and phase control to shift the timing of subwoofer output to align with main speakers or additional subwoofers.
Other features of the ICI include a low pass filter to ensure smooth sonic transitions and seamless blending with loudspeakers and phase control to shift the timing of subwoofer output to align with main speakers or additional subwoofers.
Acoustically Inert and Rigidly Braced Sealed Ported Design.
Extra-thick MDF front baffle and extensive internal bracing in the acoustically optimized PB-2000 Pro Series cabinet create a resonance-free environment that serves as a blank canvas for uncompromised subwoofer performance. Acoustic insulation eliminates all coloration or resonance from the cabinet, even when the deepest low frequencies are played at reference volume. Includes protective, non-resonant extra-thick ABS grille and custom iso-elastomer feet for reducing noise artifacts within a room.
Orders ship Sunday through Friday from our offices in Dubai, UAE.
In-stock products typically ship within 48 hours and should be expected to arrive in 3-4 business days. Orders outside of the UAE should be expected to arrive in 5-7 business days.
Pre-order and backorder products will state the approximate delivery timeline beside the Add To Cart button.
If you would like to place a custom order, chat with our specialists for a guided shopping experience. Once your order has been placed, a timeline will be provided depending on your order details.
- Free delivery within the UAE
- Shipping charges will be calculated upon checkout for orders outside of the UAE (Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia & Qatar).
- Taxes and duties are calculated according to the applicable laws of the state or country an item is shipped to and are the customer's responsibility.
For additional information on shipping and our exchange & return policy visit our help center.
Installation charges are applicable and can be paid upon delivery for our clients based in Dubai.
- Installation Charges: AED 350 Per Hour
- Speaker Cables: AED 20 Per Meter
- Trunking: AED 10 Per Meter
For clients based outside of the UAE, please contact our specialists and we will share an estimate based on your requirements.
It’s always best to contact our specialists at Dubai Audio to discuss your needs and requirements, in order for us to recommend the best subwoofer for your particular system and application. Helpful information to have ready includes:
- The primary usage for the system (music, movies, gaming, HDTV, etc.)
- A description of your system, particularly the loudspeakers and A/V receiver or surround sound processor.
- Room size (including other contiguous/adjacent open spaces).
- Distance from the subwoofer to the listening position.
- The typical/desired playback level (low, moderate, loud). If the system will primarily be used for movies, the overall playback level and the desired level of slam/impact/pressure on bassy action scenes is particularly important.
- Any restrictions on overall size, weight, height, footprint.
- Décor, aesthetic or visual impact considerations (e.g., a mixed use living/family room might require less visual impact from the subwoofer than a dedicated home theater).
Within each family (i.e., 1000 Pro Series, 2000-Pro Series, 3000 Series, 4000 Series and 16-Ultra Series) the ported cabinet and ported cylinder subwoofers offer the same overall level of performance. While taller, the ported cylinder models have a smaller footprint than their ported cabinet counterparts, and are a popular choice where floor space is limited, but there are no height restrictions.
The compact sealed subwoofers deliver excellent sound quality and balanced performance on music and movies while maintaining a smaller overall size/weight/footprint. The compact sealed subwoofers are an outstanding choice in listening environments which have more stringent décor or aesthetic considerations and require a lower visual impact from the subwoofer.
The ported subwoofers generally deliver higher maximum output at the deepest frequencies due to the efficiency advantages offered by the larger enclosure volume and porting system. They are a great choice in larger listening environments where higher playback levels are typical, and greater levels of slam/impact/pressure are desired on bassy action scenes. The ported subwoofers are larger in overall size and have more visual impact than the compact subwoofers, so check the available space and décor considerations to ensure good compatibility.
Dual subwoofers are a great option for the enthusiast who can accommodate two subwoofers in the listening area. The benefits of dual subwoofers include increased dynamic headroom and a smoother bass response at more listening locations in the room.
Dual subwoofers are also harder to localize than a single subwoofer, which might be an important consideration for the enthusiast using very small speakers which require a high speaker/subwoofer crossover frequency.
Finally, two smaller subwoofers can often fit better into a room than a single larger subwoofer in terms of available floor space and visual impact, while offering similar or better performance as the single larger subwoofer.
For more information, we wrote an article titled The Benefits of Multiple Subwoofers.